Thursday, March 27, 2014

florida bound!

It's been busy week around these parts trying to wrap up for a VERY special weekend away.  Tonight, I'm off to Florida for the bachelorette party of my very best friend: Miss. Charlotte VanWagenen.  

She's marrying this sweet gentleman this June and I could NOT be more excited to celebrate with her!


Normally I'm a pack-several-days-in-advance type of girl, but this week I ended up waiting until the last minute (now!) to toss my stuff together.  Luckily, warm weather and sunshine doesn't call for much:

Shades and a fresh pedicure*, 
heels, purse and jewels for a night out on the town,
and work-out gear for some serious exercise 
(because this bride is ripped!) 


*By fresh, I mean one month in which is one and the same for this gal.

I've also mastered the ideal red-eye attire to make going from airport to sleeping-on-the-plane to airport to enjoying your day as comfortable and effortless as possible:

Jeans and a black stretchy shirt 
is perfection even with a bump!

That's 22 weeks with a cantaloupe-sized baby.  

xoxo
KK

1 comment:

  1. Sweet girl you look MARVELOUS! Tears when I saw this photo of you. I am so happy for the Fischers!

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: