Friday, September 26, 2014

2 months!

Little Samantha is two months old today!

It's my birthday today?

I can't believe this crazy, unreal day was two whole months ago!

Right after she was born, Stefan asked the head nurse 
in the nursery if he could take his shirt off to do skin-to-skin 
with our new little babe, to which she replied: 
"Absolutely not."
He kept his shirt on but couldn't put his new little girl down!

I know they say the days are long and the years are short, but my goodness have the days felt SHORT!  Didn't we just bring her home yesterday?  I packed Samantha's newborn clothes away the other day (she's in solid 0-3 month territory now) and was feeling all sorts of nostalgia (and I am totally NOT that kind of girl).  I know it's soooo cliche but time seems to just be evaporating.  

A look back at 1 month.

Some of Samantha's favorites at 2 months include...

Checking out her elephant mobile.

Absolutely fascinated.


Watching the Packers play.


Go pack go!

Hanging out in her Ferrari of baby chairs.

The Mamaroo.


Sleeping on dad.

In his special chair.
With her special octopus toy.
(Which my mom really, really loves :)

Over-the-knees superwoman position.

Thanks to baby-miracle-worker Randy!

Running errands with mom.



Dancing to some rocking German tunes.




And best of all: smiling!!! 







Our happy, little Princess Leia - we can't get enough.

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: