Tuesday, September 2, 2014

some (non-baby) favs

Is this blog turning into a baby blog?

I promised myself I wouldn't become one of those mothers - you know, the type that is only capable of talking about her children and how wonderful they are, 
but alas, here I am with a month of nothing but baby posts.  

To get myself out of my baby blogging rut, I thought I'd share some non-baby things I am loving right now:

For eating:

These magical globes taste exactly like their namesake.
I finished my first bag on the way home from the grocery.
Go find yourselves these jewels ASAP.


For wearing:



J.Crew sleeveless drapey top
- unbelievably comfortable and extra forgiving

For drinking:


Basically a Pina Colada 
(with all sorts of good stuff).  
Amazing.


For reading:


If you haven't spoiled it by 
seeing the movie already, 
do yourself a favor and read this first.
So. good.



For watching:


I am totally fascinated.
Makes for excellent no-brain-required fare
when you need a little something to keep you awake at 3am.
(And to remind yourself that it could be a heck of a lot worse...)

I'll admit - that last one pushes the non-baby envelope a bit.  Apologies.

My mom and bro are here this week to hang out.  We've got big plans for some long walks in Golden Gate park, a trip down to Stanford, and a Packers season kick-off party on Thursday.  Stay tuned!

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: