Friday, October 17, 2014

the macs on film

Speaking of the Macs: as you know, we headed to Charlotte and Scott's killer wedding back in June.  We had the absolute best time celebrating the newly minted, marvelous MacKenzies and toasting their new life together.    

In addition to having a great time, I had the very, very great honor of being the celebrant for their nuptials.  I was so beyond touched to play this special role in their wedding not only because I adore them both, but also because this is a marriage I couldn't believe more in!  I know it's sooo cliche but these two are literally PERFECT for each other.  It makes me so, so happy to help them seal the deal.


Their wedding video is ready and I couldn't help but share.  I was waterworks galore each of the 20 times I've watched it.  Be prepared.    

Check out the video here.  Password is "ayc".  
I promise it won't disappoint.

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: