Monday, November 17, 2014

back at work

Today is my first day back at work.

I'm excited to get back into the swing of things, but I'm sad.  Real sad.  This little munchkin is one lovely babe to spend time with.




We've had a busy past few weeks - there has been so much excitement that I haven't had a moment to tune you in. 

The highlights include...

Having Stefan's lovely mother stay with us to explore SF, help out, and hang with Samantha:



Taking Samantha on her first flight:



Dressing her up for Halloween:



Celebrating my fabulous sister's incredible nuptials:






And spending some time in Milwaukee with my parents:


It's been a pretty incredible finale to this pretty incredible maternity leave.  More details to come I hope although I'm in uncharted territory here with the whole working with a baby thing.  I make no promises.

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: