Friday, January 18, 2013

beauty success!

A big thank you to everyone who came out for and supported last night's event!  We had a fabulous turn-out and raised lots of money to help bring the benefits of sport and play to girls and women in the Middle East!  

I'll bring you the official update with more pictures and the final fundraising numbers next week, but for now - a preview of what our night of indulgence entailed:

Getting all set-up

The menu for the evening

Our decadent spread compliments of Stiletto & Spice

 The beauty behind the cooking: Miss Claudine Dagit



 A sampling of our amazing raffle ticket items

The girls

 My fabulous co-hosts with a little thank-you present from me
(more on that next week as I am super proud of my 
gardening skills on this one and feel fully entitled to brag)

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
KK

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me to be a part of such an amazing fundraiser! You did an incredible job! And I LOVE my herb garden!

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: