Monday, June 25, 2012

back

Boy oh boy, it's been awhile since I've said hello.  I bet a bunch of you have been sitting there thinking: she's done, she's lost it, she's run out of steam and I knew she would.  (Dickie Boy - I see you smirking at me through that screen of yours.)  

But alas, I am here.  Here to tell you that you haven't read the end of me yet.  This blog - albeit boring these past few weeks - isn't done.  I've just had a few other things on my mind.

Like learning German:

Stefan graciously labeled the apartment to augment 
my classes two nights a week.

Ich bin die Waschmachine.


And taking care of some pretty important shopping:

Isn't he adorable?


And getting our windows cleaned:

Honestly thought both those apartment
buildings were brown.  
Oh to see the light!


And enjoying San Francisco's unreal weather:

Come on you East-Coasters that are currently 
looking for an apartment.  (Yep - you two.)  
This could be your run 
every. single. morning.



And a friend's bachelorette party in the Hamptons:

A full 7 days ago and I'm still recovering.
Yep - it was THAT good.

But I've missed you - I really have.  So I'm coming back part-time.  I make no guarantees on my postage (did I mention we're getting married the first weekend in August, are not using a wedding planner, and are headed to Europe for half of July?), but I won't leave you hanging for quite so long.

xoxo
KK

1 comment:

  1. well welcome back! Seems lik eyou have had a good time and you have every right to have other things on your mind!
    have a great day!
    ~morgan

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: