Tuesday, August 7, 2012

a normal night as newlyweds

Boy oh boy have these last few weeks flown by.  Wasn't it just a few hours ago that we were toasting the start of summer?  Since then, however, we've:
taken Switzerland by storm,
attended one rocking and gorgeous German wedding,
hosted Stefan's mom in our 1-bedroom apartment for 1.5+ weeks,
had an epic weekend of wine tasting with said mother,
and - oh yes - had one freaking awesome wedding weekend of own.



I'll be bringing you lots of details on the events gone by in coming weeks, but for now, just a glimpse into our first night of official married life.


With more leftover cheese, wine, beer, pelligrino, and more cheese than I could have ever imagined, and a brand new wedding-gifted raclette oven, it felt pretty fitting to make our first meal a raclette.


Simply melt...

...and then scrape

Easy as potatoes.

I've missed you all.
More to come soon.
xoxo
KK


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!" I can't wait to hear more! The pictures look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats KK! I saw a few pics from Mel and YOU and everything else looked so amazing! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: