Wednesday, September 5, 2012

wedding film

I can't believe it's been only one month since the wedding.

Since then, we've: 
attended two other weddings,
reorganized the entire apartment,
and eaten five full wheels of cheese.

It feels like it's been ages in the best, best possible way.
In honor of our one-month anniversary (do people celebrate that?), I'd thought I'd share the two little films our videographer put together for us. 
(They're better watched from the vimeo site, so I recommend you hop on over there instead of watching here.) 



xoxo
KK

4 comments:

  1. Perfect! I totally teared up during your Dad's speech. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! and your cheese cake is soooo stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... this video totally made me cry! So beautiful! Looks like it was an amazing day! Congrats again KK! :)

    xo,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been busy! these videos are so so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: