Wednesday, May 22, 2013

money + moxie

So besides quite a bit of travel of late, the other reason why I have been a bit MIA is because I've been working on a little project.

For the longest time, I've dreamt of the day when I would have a blog dedicated to helping people think through their finances in a fun, simple, and sexy way.  I wanted it to be packed full of top-notch content on how to improve your financial bill of health, but also be juicy enough to compete with even the sexiest of lifestyle and fashion blogs.  

And that day is finally here:  



As my header suggests, the site will cover everything 
from managing your career and working life, 
to handling your pocketbook, 
to planning (and paying for) travel and vacations, 
to how to track those daily, everyday expenses (like tomatoes fresh from the farmer's market),
to saving for and buying a house,
and much, much more!

Hop on over to money + moxie to check it out.  

I hope to post 1-2 times a week with some interesting tid-bits about how you can improve your financial health.  Interested in a particular topic?  Let me know!

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: