Tuesday, May 14, 2013

while i was gone

A lot has happened since my blogging break began.
Besides having the fabulous Charlotte in town for a weekend in Dry Creek, I've been in Florida, South Africa, Palm Springs, and Switzerland, for a second time this year.  I know, I know: totally and completely spoiled.

But - in my defense - no trip was without purpose:

Florida for a much overdue family get-together (my brother's last spring break before entering the real world),


playing gin with pops

soaking up some sun

South Africa for an investment conference,


pre-conference cocktails on table top mountain

power breakfast on my patio before sessions


Palm Springs for a bachelorette,


before a night out dancing


and Switzerland for Stefan's sister's wedding (and some other European escapades).




More on these adventures to come.

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: