Tuesday, October 1, 2013

happy birthday mom!

Apologies for the radio silence of late - I just started a very exciting new job (which I am absolutely LOVING) and it's been a busy month getting into the swing of things and learning the ropes.

BUT today was worthy of reappearance because TODAY marks the grand old day of birth for my fabulous mother:



There aren't too many moms you want to be twins with.
It just so happens that MY mom is extremely twin-worthy.
(And often her, Gretch, and I pull the whole triplet thing, and we LOVE it.  Pretty awesome.)

To celebrate her special day, I figured I'd share some of my fav mom posts to date:

favs from mom - 
this post has been THE MOST popular post on this site since the day I started posting a list of the most popular posts (see right-hand side) - guess everybody knows Mom's got good taste

more thanksgiving goodness -
did you know this power woman is so beloved, she has a field hockey field named after her?  pretty awesome.  the Krieg-Gallun clan had some serious competition on that baby last Thanksgiving...

a belated birthday -
her lovely birthday celebration in Maine with Nana and Pops last year

the morning of -
the unbelievably sweet women-only brunch she planned for me the morning of Stefan and my wedding

getting ready -
and all the work she did for the wedding in the few days prior

words and writers -
this super sweet game + book she put together when Stefan and I got engaged

an extra special engagement -
the story of how SHE got engaged just two Christmases ago :)

She's not only my fabulous, knock-em-dead mother, 
she's my fashion consultant, crisis-solver, cheerer-upper, and - most of all - friend.  

Mom - thanks for being the best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: