Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jessie!

Today marks the 26th birthday of my bubbly and ball-of-fire friend Jessie.

1

I had the good fortune of landing on Jessie's floor freshman year of college.  The second I saw this super athlete (rolling out her uber strong muscles on one of those rolly pins while spilling out fabulousness and enthusiasm for all things college, soccer, and life at 100 miles a minute), I knew I had to finagle my way into her circle of friends. 

Luckily, she fell for my tricks and we became the best of buds living together for the rest of our years at Williams.  When it came time to say goodbye to our beloved Williamstown, the two of us headed off to Boston where we bunked up together in a cozy little spot on Beacon Hill.  I loved our creaky, old, 3-story walk-up - slanted floors, mice, windy stairs and all.  Especially on nights when I came home to a delicious, mouth-watering, candlelit meal.  Which was almost every night of the week. 

While Jessie's now across the country living with her wonderful fiance in Brooklyn, I still feel like she's right by my side.  Ned: you're a lucky man.  




And she's still a super athlete:

Her and Char at the finish line of the NYC marathon this fall

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: