Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blogspiration

So I know all you faithful readers (mom, grandma, aunt) have been puzzled by the mass amount of time I seemingly have freely available to spend writing my afternoons away about basically nothing of value.  Case in point: here and here and - oh wait - here.

Unfortunately, however, this week has been one of the busiest thus far in my blog-writing career, so you may need to settle for some shorter-than-normal posts today and tomorrow.  (I'm off on Friday and even perhaps all next week - haven't decided yet.  Depends on how nice you all are to me.)

Since you can't fulfill your full blog-reading appetite from me, I thought I might entice you to sample the blogging wisdom of some of the cyber world's finest (according to Katherine Claire Krieg of course). 

I'll introduce you to my favs via the story of my blogging beginnings:

I first stumbled across the lovely blog world while doing some facebook stalking of one of my best high school friends: Miss. Janey Hardwick.  While we haven't chatted officially in years, I often check up on her and her fabulous life via her constantly updated photo album on facebook.  (Come on, admit it.  You ALL do it.)

On one particular afternoon of stalking, I noticed she had posted her newly established blog, Eight Four Twelve, which chronicles her excitement and preparation for her impending wedding on - you guessed it - August 4, 2012. 


She's adorable and hilarious and devilishly stylish, so I HIGHLY recommend you take a peak!

From her post September 12th, I found myself exploring a few more of my now favority favs:

Urban Grace and Peppermint Bliss - we're talking two ridiculously awesome babes with unreal taste, gorgeous baby girls, and some pretty mad entertaining skills. 

Urban Grace Interiors {the blog} bio picture 


Through the Williams connection, I then got turned onto one of the most inspiring cyber sites to date: The Breathtaking Blog written by the gorgeous, uber sweet, and ultra smart Sarah Jenks.  I happen to be lucky enough to know her in person.  We're actually having dinner tonight.  I could NOT be more excited. 



From there, I went on a bit of blog hunting binge scarfing down anything delicious I could get my eyes on, including (but not limited to):

  • Oh Happy Day! written by the fabulous Jordan who used to live in SF (and threw the absolute coolest San Francisco dinner party there ever was - see below) and now lives in Paris (who can't fall in love with that). 

 


  • Oh Joy! written by the lovely and stylish Joy - who just had an adorable baby and still gives the most wonderful tiny tid-bits of all kinds of pleasure.

Ruby-1-month

  • vmac + cheese written by the delightful San Francisco based Victoria who shares her lovely taste and funny voice with tons of willing followers.


  • And finally: A piece of toast - one of the key inspirations for this sisterly (albeit with only one half  of the pair at the current moment - come back to me Gretters!  I miss you!) blog.

 
 

I hope these will keep you entertained for at least a little bit.  See you tomorrow.

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: