Friday, February 3, 2012

favs for a weekend with mom

Today's an EXTRA exciting day as my mom is here all the way from sunny Florida to spend the weekend hanging out with me!  I'm taking the afternoon off to start the weekend right with all sorts of fantastic things (some wedding dress perusing chief among them), so I'm bringing you my current favs for a weekend with mom.

For wearing:

Pinned Image
Mom is the master of the shirt dress + belt look.
With a pair of flats? 
Perfect for lots of San Francisco hills.
1

Pinned Image
But if it's chilly,
you can never go wrong with a blazer and blue jeans
- a Liz Krieg classic, timeless combo.
1


For lunching:

Pinned Image
Delicious seasonal salads of course


For drinking:

Pinned Image
Because the woman loves her some bubbly
And she's got mighty fine taste when it
comes to that!
1


For dining:



An old favorite:
La Mar - the most delicious Peruvian in North America
1


A new adventure:
bar JULES
a rec from the lovely Sarah Jenks
1



For going:


Hotel Yountville.  One of the most inspired hotel lobbies I have ever been in! Makes me want to design a home.  Right @Katrina Goldfried?
Up to wine country to scoop out some wedding weekend deets
I promise we'll spill some excitement soon


And just for fun:

Inspiration for some wedding dress shopping
(a la J.Crew, found by my step grandmother: 
the fabulous Judy McGregor)


Hope you're kicking off your weekend right.  I'll be back before you know it!

xoxo
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: