Friday, July 6, 2012

friday favs: head over heels

So you may have remembered me bragging about a little photo shoot a few weeks back.  Well, I am excited to report that the fruits of our (primarily, Melanie's) labor have ripened!  Superstar Melanie Kluger just launched her new bridal styling biz this past weekend.  Her and her rocking website are definitely my favs this Friday. 
(And next Friday, and the next, and oh yes, the next after that.)

She looks like this every day.  No joke.

Every touch of her site is perfection.  Not to mention the unbelievably gorgeous stylings she's put together so far.

I am totally obsessed with the unreal photos the insanely talented Krista Marie snapped of us,
the glorious flowers assembled by Daisy Rose (no seriously, that's this fabulous florist's real name), 
and, of course,
how Melanie styled the entire "quirky formal" bridal shoot.
(I adore her other shoots as well, but "quirky formal" is definitely my fav.  And not just because I got to be the center of attention.  Although I'll admit it, that plays a pretty large part as well.)  

 
I'll give you a sneak peak, but you need to hop on over to Melanie's domain to get the real deal.


While shooting, we randomly spotted an old-school vintage cab.  Melanie - always ready for anything - jumped out and shouted, "we've got a bride!  can we get a picture?"  They oo-ed and aah-ed as we snapped some shots, never mentioning the slew of clips down my backside holding my dress in with perfection.  Melanie leaves no detail overlooked. 


Running down the street with sparkly high heels on was really awkward.  But oh-so fun.




And I was in love with the dress.  Those feathers!  If I hadn't had mine already, it may very well have stolen my heart.  Good thing they're sisters. ;)  That's the only hint you're getting Stefan so you can save your efforts on trying to get it out of me for something else.

No but seriously - head on over to Melanie's site because there are a ton more favs where those came from.  This girl is going places.

Have a fantastic weekend!

xoxo
KK



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are so cute! These pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sooooooo cute!! the shot of you running is the best.

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: