Thursday, October 11, 2012

style me pretty!

So you may remember me telling you about a little bridal photo shoot I did with some fabulous ladies back in May.  Not only did Melanie (of Head over Heels) magically style us from ho-drum to gorgeous in less than an hour making me feel like a total superstar, I had the absolute best time hanging with this lovely bunch of beautiful babes (and Melanie's adorable husband, Andrew, who kept us energized and happy with a steady stream of snacks and inspiring words).



The morning of my actual wedding - as we ran around getting ready for another bridal photo shoot of sorts - Melanie gushed that our little May session was to be featured on the one and only: Style Me Pretty.  I practically peed my pants (and by pants, I mean white Alice & Olivia morning-of dress).  As if I didn't already have enough to be excited about! 

Since then I've spent countless hours and sleepless nights anxiously awaiting this day.  Pop on over to the Style Me Pretty post for the real deal.

 

xoxo
KK

3 comments:

  1. Love these photos, and congratulations for being on SMP! It's my dream to be on that site someday ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I went over and looked at your pics on SMP. What a great shoot. You looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: