Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Don't # 2: Don't Go Chasing Beiber Buses

Happy Wednesday, All! For those of you that didn't see my post last week (Do #1: Make Blueberry Sour Cream Scones), I will be posting every Wednesday to keep you on your toes midweek while Kakes stays at the helm all other days except Friday when we will post together. So, while I'd love to ramble on about why I've been absent from the blogging world and promise that I will endlessly try to make it up to you, I am going to save you the time, ask you to read my plan of attack in my last post and just get on with writing something that hopefully you will find somewhat entertaining. KK's last post is a tough act to follow!!!

So, without further ado....

Don't #2: Don't Go Chasing Beiber Buses
For those unfamiliar, Justin Beiber is a pre-pubescent pop-sensation, that has taken the music world by storm. Teenage girls (promise I'm not included!) think he is one heck of a stud muffin, sending girls in a tizzy, with just one flick of his moppy, irresistible modern form of the bowl-cut after another.


Though incredibly adorable, the appeal is not only looks. This seemingly young star has more talent than many musicians his senior. Though I was initially a doubter, thinking that all boy bands are the same, I learned quickly that this is just NOT the case. I mean, Backstreet boys doesn't produce hits like "One Time", "One Less Lonely Girl" and "Baby"... I know there's plenty of you out there with this track as your number one repeater on your ipod!

For those that have yet to be graced with the Beib Sauce (a personal nickname). Feel free to watch these videos on his unbelievable talent or download any of the tracks listed above. Caution though, you will need to allot some time for diva dancing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFUTfA3FXaI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNg-LAlYrFU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuQ04bYAqA&feature=related

No, Team Cost to Coast, I promise I am not a creeper. I am just impressed with how this young man has gone above and beyond the definition of your average boy-bander by being a cute bowl-cutted boy with some sizzling dance numbers and some unbelievable chords - vocal chords that is.

I mean, come on, how cute is he??

So, of course, when I saw a bus on my walk to a friend's apartment with the word "Beiber" painted largely across it, I went nuttts!!!! Coco loco nuts!! I was in close proximity of the child sensation!

I started snapping tons of photos. Began creeping by the building where it was parked to see if I could get a glance of the talented teen sensation. Even started texting half of my phone book to let them know of my HUGE celebrity sighting. But after failed attempts at getting a glimpse for confirmation, I decided that my pictures of the bus would have to be enough to prove that I had come so close to stardom as I was already running late to an important dinner date. At least I had pictures of the bus, right??
Not so right... Upon reaching my friend, I immediately told her of my rare sighting of the Beiber bus and how it was almost as good as any celebrity sighting as I was clearly in close-proximity of a SUPER STAR!!!! What was her response, you ask??

One URL that crushed all of my hopes and dreams.... http://www.biebertourways.com/Home.aspx?Id=1

BEIBER BUS COMPANY

Despite all my excitement and phone filled with Beiber bus photos, I did not see the rare and unique Beiber tour bus but instead one bus out of many a fleet of Beiber Buses....Ugh! At least it made for an interesting evening of photo taking...

Lesson of the story - sometimes the bus, just ain't enough...

Until next week,
Your Celebrity Tour Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love hearing from you! Leave us a note here: